Aquatic Play Feature™ Handbook (Bundle Discount Available)
Each person must create their own account and register separately to earn a Certificate.
The Aquatic Play Feature™ Handbook provides a professional manual for any facility that has an aquatic play feature, large or small. People who operate and manage these innovative recreational features will appreciate this full-color, illustrated handbook. This book is an excellent stand alone training manual and also builds on the fundamental information in the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook.
Topics Covered Include:
- How to deal with cloudy water
- Excessively high make-up water bills
- High sanitizer/oxidizer consumption
- Very short filter runs
- Maintaining automated control systems
- Management of water and of water chemistry
- Chlorine and chemical addition issues
- Filtration and circulation concerns
- Play feature operational considerations
- Usage of chloramines and stabilizers
- And more!
Order in bundles of 10 books and save!