Water Chemistry Basics™
This item ships free.
Minimum Time to Complete: 2.5 Hours
The Water Chemistry Basics online training course is designed to get retails, builders, distributors and manufacturers up to speed on the basics of water chemistry, water testing and chemical dosing. The course will help people gain the basic knowledge required to effectively serve their customers. We designed the learning to meet the needs of those individuals new to the industry, who know that customers expect to find well-informed people on staff. Whether they are answering phones, working the retail counter, or in the field, the Water Chemistry Basics and Pool & Spa Basics courses will give them the knowledge and confidence they need.
- Students will learn about water balance
- Proper disinfectants
- Calculations for breakpoint chlorination
- How to handle fecal related contamination and other recreational water illnesses
- Learn how to calculate for correct water balance using the saturation index
- Recognizing factors to consider when choosing disinfectant
- Understanding operating practices that help prevent the spread of diseases in the pool environment are some of the critical learning’s that will arm employees with effective education to properly help their customers
The training is dynamic, making learning easier. Each course contains narration, video, images, quizzes and other interactive learning tools to engage the student. Because the course is online, it is self-paced, and students can complete the course in more than one sitting.
Also available in Metric.