Certified Pool/Spa Inspector™ (CPI™) Online Training Course
This item ships free.
Minimum Time to Complete: 3 Hours
By purchasing this course it will be automatically linked to your account and it will NOT generate a discount code. To purchase a discount code which can be used for someone else, go to Online Courses Discount Codes.
The Certified Pool/Spa Inspector™ (CPI™) online training course is designed to provide a standardized training program for health officials and pool operators on conducting pool and spa inspections.  The purpose of this training program is to assure a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for the public when using swimming pools and spas.  A copy of the Certified Pool/Spa Inspector™ Handbook is provided when you register for the course.
For those that are CPO® Certified, they may get an additional certification through the National Swimming Pool Foundation by completing the course successfully and submitting a certification request with a $30 fee to NSPF.
In this course you will learn:
- The basis for the code requirements and why a violation is a public health hazard
- How to perform an inspection of the pool and spa area
- How to evaluate swimming pool operation and maintenance
- How the circulation system and its components work
- How to evaluate a facility for Pool & Spa Safety Act compliance
- The uniqueness in spa inspections
- About recreational water illnesses
- Supervision and operator records
- The uniqueness of aquatic play features
- Basic swimming pool design standards and their impact on public health