Aquatic Facility Audits (Includes Handbook)
This item ships free.
Minimum Time to Complete: 1.5 Hours
By purchasing this course it will be automatically linked to your account and it will NOT generate an access code. To purchase an access code which can be used for someone else, go to Online Courses Access Codes.
Drowning, disease, and injury prevention start with understanding the specific hazards. This course helps managers, operators, and service professionals view the facilities they operate with a fresh eye focused on reducing risk. The course includes a copy of the Aquatic Facility Audits handbook and educates people about why safety audits are important and how to actually plan and conduct a safety audit. The course also teaches how to formulate corrective action, write audit reports, and conduct follow-ups to ensure the desired corrective actions are taken.
This 2-hour interactive, online course features narration, images, video, and exercises and, upon successful completion, you can print a record of completion and submit for IACET CEUs. You will be able to work at your own pace through the course focusing on these critical topics:
- Understanding an AFA, objectives and types of audits
- Audit planning
- Inspecting the work area and work practices
- Completing the audit report
- Aquatic audits, around the pool, in the pool, pump room and storage areas and spa facilities
- Aquatic play features
- Facility records, audit forms and employees
- On-site lifeguard operations audit individual lifeguard skills testing checklist