NSPF Pool & Spa Operator Handbook
NSPF® POOL & SPA OPERATOR™ 2014 EDITION HANDBOOK
A MUST FOR Health Officials • Technicians • Retailers Property Managers Manufacturers • Pool Operators
View our online Primer training course that includes this handbook
This fundamental training and reference manual is for professionals who help protect those who use aquatic venues, including operators, health officials, service technicians, retailers, property managers and manufacturers. Industry leaders recognize the Handbook as the single most important resource for the recreational water industry.
- Educates how to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines. disinfection, water balance, water problems, troubleshooting, chemical testing, record keeping, chemical feed, and control technology
- Full color throughout
- Color-coded chapter identification
- Expanded keyword index and table of contents
- Mathematical and calculation guides
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program is the world leading education and certification program defending the public from injury. It is widely accepted and often required by health departments. Over 200,000 students have been trained since 1972. Go to www.nspf.org to find a class near you.